Vacancy – Operations Manager
CTLA, Newhaven, East Sussex
Salary – Circa 26k subject to experience and qualifications
CTLA is an award winning charity providing accessible transport covering the Lewes District. A market place leader providing a frontline gateway service to combat isolation and loneliness.
We are looking for a self-motivated and forward thinking person to join our progressive charity. To develop and lead the operational side of the organisation, in keeping with the Charities core purpose, vision and values.
• To manage the efficient, cost effective delivery of our Community Transport service.
• To ensure that the Charities fleet of vehicles are maintained and managed in accordance to current policy and legislative requirements.
• To deploy vehicles and personnel as necessary to deliver first class service in accordance with agreed obligations.
• To be a positive leader and role model for all employees and volunteers.
• To support the General Manager as required, in delivering organisational goals.
The successful candidate will:
• Either have the appropriate qualification or be prepared to study to achieve the Transport Manager CPC for passenger transport.
• Will hold a full driving licence with D1 entitlement.
Please contact CTLA by email for a job description and an application form – email@example.com